Friday, April 18, 2014

Jason Walker • Tell It To My Heart feat Bimbo Jones video

Jason Walker - Tell It to My Heart photo TellIt2MyHeart001_zps1ba128a4.jpg
Jason Walker - Tell It to My Heart photo TellIt2MyHeart002_zps736ae2b9.jpg Jason Walker - Tell It to My Heart photo TellIt2MyHeart003_zps5a4a8b4e.jpg

Bold, brash and breath-taking, it all is part of the experience when listening to the music of Jason Walker. That is certainly the case when Jason collaborates with Bimbo Jones on the Taylor Dayne hit, "Tell It To My Heart". About a month ago, I posted about the single, but now there is a music video, and I can't stop watching it! Filmed on the streets, the video was directed by Patricia Nieto. This is Jason Walker featuring Bimbo Jones with "Tell It To My Heart".



"Tell It To My Heart" can be found on 'Love/Sexo'. The song can be purchased as a single on iTunes and Amazon. 'Love/Sexo' is a 23-song release featuring some of the top performers of Dance and Pop music recording now. You can purchase the album from iTunes and Amazon. To learn more about Jason Walker, visit his official website. You can also 'follow' him on Twitter, and 'like' him on Facebook. For more about Bimbo Jones, visit their official website. You can also 'like' them on Facebook, and 'follow' them on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails